A delightful blend of traditional Indian spices and potatoes, our Aloo Tikki makes for a finger licking traditional Indian snack.
Ingredients: Potatoes, Refined Vegetable Oil, Corn Flour, Green Chilli Paste, Rice Flakes, Garlic Paste, Ginger Paste, Iodised Salt, Dehydrated White Onion Powder, Red Chilli Flakes, Cumin Seed.
- Tasty and tangy with authentic Indian taste
- Perfect texture on every piece
- Strong hold time and very cost effective
- Deep Fry/Shallow Fry: Preheat oil to 175°C. Cook half basket of HyFun Aloo Tikki for about 3 minutes to a golden colour
- Air Fry: Preheat the air fryer to 200°C. Spread your HyFun Aloo Tikki in a single layer on a frying tray and air fry for approximately 12-15 minutes till light golden colour. Shake couple of times in between
- Bake: Preheat the oven to 220°C. Arrange your HyFun Aloo Tikki in a single layer on a lightly greased baking tray and bake for approximately 12-15 minutes to a light golden
- Keep frozen at -18°C or below
- Do not refreeze after thawing
- Shelf life 18 Months